Stable relationships

No secret I am married, and for the most part, like the 99% part, I am happily married. The other 1% I either want to smother him with a pillow, get someone to perform surgical procedures that makes him agree with me on everything, or maybe both only in reverse order. I figure if it's…

Opportunity knocking

A month or so ago the law firm I have been contracting with approached me about joining their firm as an employee rather than a contractor. I really like the work, the people, the environment, and they are within walking distance of my home. However, I am also building a small business and am somewhat…